At Litmus Advisory, we apply our market knowledge to a competitive and tightly managed process to deliver the optimal solution for our clients.
Stage 1 – Client due diligence and Information Memorandum
- Preliminary audit to establish collateral base and financial facts
- Focussed Information Memorandum, addressing all major lender evaluation issues
- Advice on appropriate improvements to internal controls and management information systems to match
lender requirements and maximise debt availability
Stage 2 – Competitive tender and auction
- Identify lenders interested in client’s sector, collateral type and size
- Include lenders with best cultural fit
- Invite term sheets under confidentiality and provide comparative analysis, including evaluation of
proposed debt structure
Stage 3 – Lender due diligence and documentation
- Resolve issues and short-list appropriate lenders to carry-out controlled due diligence
- Review and assist with negotiating legal documentation
- Co-ordinate take on process through to completion of assignment
Contact Litmus Advisory for a proven, robust methodology.
Contact Litmus Advisory today for expert Asset Based Lending advice.